450 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The Tallmax M product adopts half-cut cell technology. With lower heat and lower working temperature, half-cut cells can increase the power generation per watt. Since half-cut cells reduce internal loss, the working temperature of the module and the junction box declines, thus greatly reducing the probability of hotspots and the damage risk of the whole module.
Based on the special parallel-serial structure, half-cut modules are longitudinally arranged and can thus reduce the loss of generation capacity caused by shading.
The Tallmax M module is one of the industry’s most trusted modules. With stronger resistance against hotspots and excessive temperature, half-cut cells can improve module reliability. The application of multi-busbar cells results in more uniform loads to prevent stress, resulting in better performance even in case of slight cracking. Nowadays the market share of PV modules featuring MBB technology is dominant in the global solar industry.
This Tallmax M module integrates various technologies like half-cut cells and multi-busbar, with the highest power up to 450W. Application of this Tallmax M module can remarkably reduce the number of modules employed in a power station, thus lowering corresponding cost of supports, cables, construction and land, improving the return on investment.
- 144 Layout Monocrystalline Module
- 430-450W Power Outage Range
- 6% Maximum Efficiency
- 0~+5W Positive Power Tolerance
- Up to 450W front power and 20.6% module efficiency with half-cut and MBB (Multi Busbar) technology bringing more BOS savings
- Lower resistance of half-cut and good reflection effect of MBB ensure high power
- Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control
- Resistant to salt, acid and ammonia
- Mechanical performance: Up to 5400 Pa positive load and 2400 Pa negative load
- Excellent IAM and low light performance validated by 3rd party with cell process and module material optimization
- Lower temp co-efficient (-0.36%) and NMOT bring more energy leading to lower LCOE
- Better anti-shading performance and lower operating temperature
- 10 year product warranty
- 25 year power warranty
Downloadable Specification Sheet: Trinasolar 450W Mono Data Sheet
OUR BRAND PROMISE
We have partnered with the best support teams in the country, making our after sales service one of the leading aspects of our business. Passing on a wealth of knowledge and leading the way with LiFePO4 and other renewable products technology, growing a sustainable future for all.